虚阁网 > 单飞雪 > 密爱·2503房(上) >
无题


  Somewhere only we know

  I walked across an empty land

  我穿越了荒芜之地

  I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

  我清楚这些小径如同熟悉自己的手背

  I felt the earth beneath my feet

  我感觉着地球,就在我脚下

  Sat by the river and it made me complete

  坐在河边,经过的河水让我完整

  Oh simple thing

  很简单的事

  where have you gone

  你到哪去了?

  I'm getting old

  我越来越年老了

  and I need something to rely on

  需要某些事让我可以依赖

  So tell me when you're gonna let me in

  所以告诉我要到何时,你才愿意让我加入?

  I'm getting tired

  我已经越来越疲倦

  and I need somewhere to begin

  需要在某处重新开始

  I came across a fallen tree

  我跨过倾倒的树

  I felt the branches of it looking at me

  感觉那些浓密的树丛都在注视我

  Is this the place we used to love?

  是这地方吗?我们曾经喜爱的地方?

  Is this the place

  是这里吗?

  that I've been dreaming of?

  这就是我一直梦到的地方吗?

  And if you have a minute

  而如果你还有一些些时间

  why don't we go

  为什么我们不能一起前往呢?

  Talk about it somewhere only we know?

  聊聊关于我们都知道的某个地方

  This could be the end of everything

  所有事也许都将结束了

  So why don't we go

  所以为何我们不前往呢?

  Somewhere only we know?

  某处只有我们知道的地方

  This could be the end of everything

  这些事终归都会结束

  So why don't we go

  所以为什么我们不前往?

  Somewhere only we know?

  某处只有我们知道的地方

  专辑/KEANE Keane 〈Somewhere only we know〉
  基音合唱团〈某处只有我们知道的地方〉
  词曲/Chaplin, Hughes, Rice-Oxley
  单飞雪不负责翻译


虚阁网(Xuges.com)
上一页 回目录 回首页 下一页